Friday, September 23, 2011

What this is?

Hello Everyone,

I want to welcome everyone to my critical care essentials blog. This blog site is more than that. It will be a place to share my thoughts, information and the funny and the sad part of being a nurse. It will be a journey for me and for you. You will get to know me, maybe like me, maybe not like me, you may agree or disagree, I maybe politically incorrect and all my entrees are not a representation of who I work for. These are my thoughts and thus I alone am responisble for it.

The other part of this blog is to share some questions with each others and try to help each other find the correct answers that can all help us out with the certification exams. I will post some questions and have you all look into it. You can post some questions as well.

The last point I want to make is that, I will be posting some thoughts from my iphone and with that said, I maybe posting things that are not grammmatically correct. I will try my very best not to do that.

So let's begin our journey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment